The videos are now available on YouTube from the recent Evidence Live 2015 meeting in Oxford.
Presentations available include:
- Iona Heath – Eminence or evidence-based medicine: why this question is still relevant today
- Howard Bauchner – Guidelines, evidence and shared decision making
- Fergal O’Regan – Right of public to access clinical trials data: a search for legitimacy and trust
- Prof Rod Jackson – Innovative teaching of EBM
- Ben Goldacre – Progress and Barriers on Clinical Trials Transparency
- Evidence Live 2015 Highlights
Alternatively, the complete playlist of the 11 available videos can be viewed below:
Ryan co-runs Aspire Scientific, a dynamic, forward-thinking medical writing agency. Ryan has a passion for innovation, science and ethical communication.