The 18th Annual Meeting of ISMPP will be the first in-person ISMPP Annual Meeting since 2019! You are welcome to Reunite In-Person with Your ISMPP Peers on May 9-11, 2022, at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC.
Registration Open Until April 15, 2022
Let’s Get Future-Ready!
Attend #ISMPPAnnual2022 to build a forward-looking mindset centred on practical applications.
10 Plenary Sessions – Introducing Hands-On Exercises!
- Publication Guidelines – GPP4, CHEERS, ICMJE
- Social Media Guidance for Now and in the Future
- Decentralized Trials and Their Impact on Medical Communications
- Creating Personalized Omnichannel Scientific Engagement
- ISMPP Authorship Algorithm
12 Parallel Sessions – Select Your Topics to Attend!
- Engaging Experts and Amplifying Medical Communications
- HCP and Patient/Caregiver User Design Preferences for Medical Information
- Uncovering Unmet Patient Needs through Social Listening
- How to Work with Patients as Authors on Company-Sponsored Studies
- Leveraging HEOR and RWE Publications Across the Product Lifecycle
6 Small-Group Workshops, 4 New Topics – Register Early!
- GPP4 in the Real World: Practical Applications
- Digital Engagement in Publications
- Publication Planning for Real World Evidence and Patient Experience
- Writing Techniques for Enhanced Understanding and Inclusion
- Introduction to Publication Planning
- Advanced Publication Planning
Plus: Keynotes. Roundtables. Member Research. Exhibitors. Networking.
Champion Sponsorship – Company Team Discount!
Learn about ISMPP at: www.ismpp.org