Earlier this year, the Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association (OASPA) online conference took place, focusing on the theme ‘Designing 21st Century Knowledge Sharing Systems’. Recordings for all of the sessions are freely available and can be viewed here.
There was a wide range of presentations, including:
- Knowledge production and health equity
- Open infrastructure and collaboration
- Science journalism, preprints, and COVID-19: Some lessons
- OA policies and mandates: lessons learnt from global cases
- What is the role of a publisher?
If you missed the conference, why not catch up on these topics and more?