Greeting You Now Virtually!
Education for a New Age!
The 2022 European Meeting of ISMPP is being held VIRTUALLY on 25-26 January.
Registration has been extended by 1 Week, to 18 January 2022
With the meeting theme, Advancing Our Profession: Driving Leadership and Best Practices in Medical Communications, the two-day programme covers these key aspects of the profession.
5 Plenary Sessions: Our Evolution to Present Day and the Future
- Building the Foundation of Our Futures
- Driving Leadership in New and Emerging Guidelines
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Clinical Research: Implications for Publication Professionals
- Tomorrow’s Technology Today: How Precision Medicine and AI are Reshaping Medical Communication
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Health and Well-being of Publication Professionals (Member Proposal)
3 Parallel Sessions: Sharing of Best Practices
- The People and Process of Peer Review: A Peek Behind the Curtain
- Digital Enhancements: Leveraging Innovation to Maximise Impact
- Including the Patient Voice in Medical Publications
Roundtables on Cutting-Edge Topics, including:
- Digital Enhancements
- Advisory Board and Steering Committee Meetings
- Plain Language Summaries
Plus: 2 Keynote Speakers, Member Research, Exhibits, Networking, and More!
And: The Training Zone for New Publication Professionals, held virtually on 24 January!
This popular training is limited attendance, so BOOK EARLY!
Check out Elite Sponsorship/Company Team Discount for 5 Colleagues or More!