ISMPP West 2021 is a LIVE IN-PERSON meeting on October 21-22, 2021, in Irvine, CA, plus a VIRTUAL Encore Event on October 28, 2021!
Work at a biotech or small to mid-sized pharma company?
New to medical publications and communications?
Manage the job responsibilities of multiple functions?
Answer “Yes” to Any of These Questions?
ISMPP West 2021 is For YOU!
Registration Closes October 4!
3 Plenary Sessions with Impactful Lessons!
- Health Equity/Literacy – Avenues for Impact
- Building the Product Value Story: A Partnership Between Medical Communications and HEOR
- HCP Engagement in an Evolving Virtual/Hybrid Setting
3 Popular Interactive Workshops
- Advanced Publication Planning (in-person)
- Scientific Communication Platforms (in-person)
- UX Design for Scientific Posters (virtual)
8 Roundtable Discussion Topics, including:
- Publication Planning for Small Companies
- Working in a Cross-functional Role/on Multiple Products
- Enhanced Manuscript Content
- Managing Challenging Agency/Client Conversations
- Career Paths in Medical Publications/Communications
Keynote Speaker – to be announced
Become a STAR Sponsor & Save on Registration!
3 in-person meeting registrations and 2 virtual event registrations for your company attendees at $1925; includes a complimentary virtual event pass ($275 value)! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.