17th Annual Meeting of ISMPP: embrace new approaches & opportunities!
The 17th Annual Meeting of ISMPP, to be held virtually on April 12-14, 2021, will focus on learnings and opportunities that have emerged in such significant areas as:
- Risk Communication and Public Trust
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Forward-Thinking Ways to Communicate Virtually & Digitally
Registration Open Until March 31, 2021
The meeting theme, Medical Communications 2.0: Creating and Embracing Opportunities in a Time of Transformation, sets the stage for a robust meeting program!
10 Live Plenary Sessions tackle important trends:
- COVID-19 & Building Public Trust
- Preprints & The Future of Scientific Publications
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & A Call to Action
- Social Networking & Our Digital World
13 On-demand Sessions cover metrics, patient engagement, digital communications, and more!
13 Distinct Roundtable Topics to engage with your peers – Registration is required and spaces are limited!
3 Keynote Speakers to be announced
Plus, Member Research, Exhibits, Prizes…
7 Educational Workshops will be held virtually on April 19, 21 and 23, 2021. Click Here to learn about the workshops. Separate registration is required for workshops – Plan to Register Early!
VIEW the 17th Annual Meeting program and REGISTER TODAY!
Learn about ISMPP at: www.ismpp.org
Leave a Reply