Join the excitement of the 2020 European Meeting of ISMPP, 21–22 January, in London, UK, that will take you on a journey from today’s environment to the blue-sky future of our industry. The meeting theme, Precision Communication: Achieving Clarity, Reach and Value, highlights the increasing need for personalisation of communications to ensure we meet the needs of all stakeholders in a world where medicine itself is ever-individualising.
Online Registration is Open Until 8 January 2020
The engaging two-day programme will address cutting-edge topics important to medical publication and scientific communication professionals, including:
- #ImproveYourAudienceReach – Reaching our Publication Audiences
- #WinWithNewPartnerships – Achieving Precision Communications Through Novel Publication Partnerships
- #InspireTheDataJourney – Enhancing Value Across the Data Journey
- #TheISMPPFutureRocks – Futurescape: Immersive, Inventive and in Your Hands
- #MSLcommunicateWider – Precision Communication: Building on Publications for Wider Communication Strategies
- #PLSForAll – Plain Language Summaries of Publications: Definition, Development and Dissemination
- #SCPsDig_it – Clear, Consistent, Correct: Why the Scientific Communication Platform Matters
The Training Zone — a satellite session for professionals new to publication planning — will offer an exciting mix of educational presentations, interactive exercises, and lively group discussions. Attend off-programme on 21 January 2020, at a fee of $65 US (about £50). Space is limited to 30 participants, so BOOK EARLY!
Plus, the meeting will feature lively roundtable discussions on 10 topics, interesting member research, thought-provoking keynote addresses, informative exhibit booths, and the popular Poster Presentations and Networking Reception.