Looking for new ways to adapt and innovate with your medical communications? Attend the 15th Annual Meeting of ISMPP!
Explore how publication professionals can adapt and innovate to more effectively communicate medical and scientific information to healthcare decision makers and patients. Join us at the 15th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP), April 15-17, 2019, in National Harbor, Maryland, USA.
This year’s meeting – Communicating Science in an Era of Innovation and Change – will:
- Highlight recent innovations and explore their impact on medical publishing
- Describe emerging trends that will change the way science is communicated
- Educate on novel approaches for effective scientific communication
Early Bird Discount Available Until February 28, 2019
Examine current and future trends in medical publishing and scientific communications, such as:
- Modern Technology Meets Medical Publications
- Artificial Intelligence in Medical Publications
- Open Access and Academic Freedom
- Navigating Data Deposition Requirements for Publication
- Author COIs and Disclosures – Opportunities for Transparency vs. Obfuscation
- Competitive Intelligence
- Scientific Communication Platforms 301
- Building Your Clinical Value Story/Value Dossier
- Communicating Science More Effectively to the Public
- Applying the Science of Communication to the Communication of Science
PLUS: Keynote speakers each day, educational workshops, a communications bootcamp, interactive roundtable discussions, guided poster tours, and networking receptions.