Gain insights into medical publication trends through engaging expert presentations and interactive peer-to-peer discussions at the 2018 European Meeting of the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP).
Join us on January 23-24, 2018, in exciting London for this highly informative meeting – Advancing Medical Publications in a Complex Evidence Ecosystem. Learn the latest on publication standards and practices with impact in Europe and worldwide.
Early Bird Discount Available Until December 6, 2017
Check out the thought-provoking topics on the 2018 European Meeting program, including:
- Time to Embrace Change in Medical Publications?
- Evolving Transparency Requirements in a Complex Multi-Stakeholder Environment
- Operational Challenges for the Publications Professional
- Patient Involvement in Research and Communication
- Growing Importance of Real-World Evidence
- Facing the Challenges of Publishing Unfavorable Data
Plus, attendees can benefit from “The Learning Room” for newer publication professionals, engaging “Speed Research” sessions, roundtable discussions, the keynote address, and the popular Member Research Poster Session and Networking Reception.
Learn more about ISMPP at: www.ismpp.org.
<p>Ryan co-runs Aspire Scientific, a dynamic, forward-thinking medical writing agency. Ryan has a passion for innovation, science and ethical communication.</p>