Register now for the 17th Annual International Publication Planning Meeting
Intimate in scale and in-depth in nature, the 17th Annual International Publication Planning Meeting represents a convergence of hot-button issues and unique networking opportunities, all in beautiful San Diego (February 5-6, 2018).
Join veteran publication planners from across the globe as they share key insights on new methods for optimizing your publication practices, answer your biggest questions about current trends, and discuss challenges facing scientific/medical communications professionals.
On behalf of The Publication Plan, save 15% off the best rates. Use promo code VRH11
With a redesigned agenda, this year’s conference places special emphasis on the following areas:
- What to look for in 2018
- Improving the Publication Lifecycle
- How to professionally develop within publication planning
- Skills for working with non-publication professionals
- Writing lay summaries
- Including real-world evidence (RWE) studies in your plan
- Authorship and transparency guidelines
- Practices and trends in enhanced-content publications
- Perspectives from journal editors on publication trends
Leave a Reply