The 16th Annual International Publication Planning Meeting is back in San Diego February 21-22, 2017 – with a redesigned agenda and an expert speaking faculty ready to take on your biggest questions about current trends and challenges facing scientific/medical communications professionals.
Join fellow publication professionals to share best practices, challenge conventional and emerging practices, and reveal lessons learned at this one-of-a-kind, interactive event!
On behalf of The Publication Plan, take 10% off with discount code: PMP105
Top Reasons to Attend
- Compare differences in managing a pub planning team from a small, medium, and large company perspective – from global communications to handling author expenses to publishing the Protocol and more
- Learn how to integrate patient-level data, input and perspectives into clinical development and data dissemination plans
- Identify strategies for targeting and reaching the optimal audience for specialty drugs, biosimilars, and medical devices
- Hear current trends in article acceptance – what kinds of articles are journals looking for right now?
- Find out about tech solutions that can broaden readership and comprehension
10% Discount Code – PMP105
Early Bird Registration Rate – $1895
For more information and to register, visit the website or contact:
Rhonda West at 704-341-2647 or email@example.com
Ryan co-runs Aspire Scientific, a dynamic, forward-thinking medical writing agency. Ryan has a passion for innovation, science and ethical communication.