Publication planning is an ever-changing environment, with shifting landscapes that effect the publication process along the whole lifecycle. From the protocol to post-publication, the scientific and medical communications process is touched by new regulations, evolving ethical standards, technological advances, and globalization. Are you ready to tackle these changes and shape the future of publication planning?
Join fellow publication professionals at The 15th Annual International Planning Association Meeting– February 29- March 1 at Loews Coronado Bay Resort to share best practices, challenge conventional and emerging practices, and reveal lessons learned at this one-of-a-kind, interactive event!
10% Discount with Code PMP105
On behalf of The Publication Plan, You are eligible for a discount for this year’s standard registration fee. For more information and to register, contact Rhonda West at 704-341-2647 to receive 10% off the standard registration rate. Simply reference Priority Code PMP105. Please note that discounts cannot be combined.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Compare differences in managing a pub planning team from a small, medium, and large company perspective
- Data-sharing – what are the guidelines and best practices?
- Learn how to integrate patient-level data, input and perspectives into clinical development and data dissemination plans
- Identify strategies for targeting and reaching the optimal audience for your specialty drug publications
- Hear current trends in article acceptance – what kinds of articles are journals looking for right now?
10% Discount Code – PMP105
Standard Registration Rate- $2095
For more information and to register, visit the website or contact:
Rhonda West at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-341-2647
Ryan co-runs Aspire Scientific, a dynamic, forward-thinking medical writing agency. Ryan has a passion for innovation, science and ethical communication.