A free educational afternoon meeting will be held at Alderley Park in Cheshire on the afternoon of the 3rd of December, entitled: “Improving efficiency, transparency and integrity in medical publications: overview of the latest guidelines”. The programme for this meeting is finalised, and registrations are now open (register here).
- GPP3 guidelines: what’s new and implications for publication planners (Angela Cairns, Ashfield Healthcare Communications)
- Impact of the GPP3 guidelines on you: panel discussion and Q&A (Panel: Angela Cairns, Mike Gazeley of MediTech Media, Kay Koyander of AstraZeneca and Susan Scott of Scott Pharma Solutions)
- Conference abstracts: what do the guidelines tell us? (Mike Gazeley)
- Beyond CONSORT: other guidelines for other types of manuscripts (Caroline Struthers, EQUATOR Network)
- Sunshine on Europe: impact of recent EFPIA and EU guidelines on publication planners (Susan Scott)