Some good summaries and highlights of what happened during the week from various publishers/organisations can be accessed via the links below:
- F1000Research: “Peer Review Week”
- Elsevier: “Why peer review matters”
- Springer/BioMed Central: “Wrapping up Peer Review Week” with some news and resources”
- Sense about science: “Peer review” and “Peer review: the nuts and bolts”
- BioMed Central: “Does the peer review model affect the quality of peer review?”
Ryan co-runs Aspire Scientific, a dynamic, forward-thinking medical writing agency. Ryan has a passion for innovation, science and ethical communication.