Some of the educational presentations are now available to download from the recent “An Update: Publications in Practice” meeting. These presentations cover subjects such as the impact of the Sunshine Act, plagiarism, fraud and predatory journals, and the findings from recent research relating to medical writing and medical publications.
The presentations that can so far be downloaded include:
- Where are we now with the Sunshine Act? Results of the ISMPP survey. Download here.
- Professional medical writing support improves the quality but not the speed of reporting of randomized controlled trials. Download here.
- An Evaluation of the utility and impact of PubMed Commons during the pilot phase. Download here.
- Public availability and scope of publication policies. Download here.
- Current issues in publishing: plagiarism, fraud and predatory journals. Download here.
Ryan co-runs Aspire Scientific, a dynamic, forward-thinking medical writing agency. Ryan has a passion for innovation, science and ethical communication.