An educational afternoon meeting will be held at Alderley Park in Cheshire on the 3rd of June, entitled: “An update: Publications in Practice”. The programme for this meeting is now more-or-less finalised, and registrations are now open (register here). Topics to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Where are we now with the Sunshine Act? Results of the ISMPP survey
- Summary of UK posters from ISMPP 2015 meetings
- Preparing for the imminent arrival of the GPP-3 guidelines
- Current issues in publishing: plagiarism, fraud and predatory journals
- Latest innovations in publication metrics
A large number of attendees involved in medical publications and medical writing (~100) are expected to gather together for what should be a very timely review of recent developments. Attendance will be free of charge thanks to the sponsors, AstraZeneca. The meeting will be co-chaired by Ryan Woodrow and John Gonzalez.