BioMed Central roadshow in London: “Making open access work for you: publishing, peer review and innovation”
BioMed Central the open access publisher Global Roadshow will be in London on Wednesday 20th May 2015. This FREE to attend one day event will take place at the Kingsway Hall Hotel giving delegates a chance to meet local and international editors, get updated on open access publishing and hear insights from world renowned academics. You can see more details and register here.
Topics covered include:
- The journal of the future, what will it look like?
- Finding an open access home for your research
- Scientific integrity and reproducibility, navigating the modern landscape
- Coproducing journals together with patients and the public
- A workshop on how to get your paper published
- A panel discussion on peer review, the different way it works, and is it broken?
One thought on “BioMed Central roadshow in London: “Making open access work for you: publishing, peer review and innovation”” Leave a comment ›