The ISMPP annual meeting will be held in Arlington, USA on the 27-29th April. The meeting will provide attendees with the opportunity to choose from 8 parallel sessions and 9 roundtable topics in addition to attending the 7 full general sessions, all of which will culminate with an annual Networking Reception.
The sessions will include:
- Keynote speaker and data guru Iain Hrynaszkiewicz, Head of Data and Health & Social Sciences Publishing, Nature Publishing Group
- Member oral presentations on Good Publication Practice adherence, copyright infringement, and optimizing scientific poster production
- Roadmap of Top 10 Principles to follow when developing HEOR publications*
- Two tech-related sessions, educating on how to work more collaboratively and efficiently*
- Impact of data sharing partnerships on research and publishing
- How to establish and make the most of a publishing partnership
- Practical approaches to getting “negative”/non confirmatory data published
- Exploring educational opportunities with up and coming physician leaders – medical fellows
- Two Sunshine Act-related sessions
- Dedicated parallel sessions on organized healthcare systems and advancing good publication practices in India
More information can be found at http://www.ismpp.org/annual-meeting.
Ryan co-runs Aspire Scientific, a dynamic, forward-thinking medical writing agency. Ryan has a passion for innovation, science and ethical communication.