The 2021 European Meeting of ISMPP, held virtually on 26-27 January, will offer attendees the following:
- New Ways to Improve Communications & Publications
- Prepare for Changes in Our Profession & Practices
- Lessons Learned from Your Peers
Registration is Open Until 13 January 2021
The meeting theme, Collaboration, Connectivity, and Change: A Holistic View of the Scientific Communications Environment in 2021, centres the two-day programme on:
Plenary Sessions that Explore Our Profession & Practices!
- Changing Times for the Publications and Scientific Communications Ecosystem: Addressing Challenges and Accelerating Innovation
- Communicating with a Lay Audience: Dubious Data and the Dangers of Miscommunication
- Needs, Expectations and the Future of Scientific Communications: What Do Our Key Stakeholders Really Think?
- How Professional Practices Are Evolving – And What Might Stick?
Parallel Sessions on Informatics and Data Visualisation, Real World Evidence, Patient Engagement
9 Roundtable Topics to Choose From – Talk to Your Peers!
Plus: 2 Keynote Speakers, Member Research, Exhibits, and More!
And: The Training Zone for New Publication Professionals, held virtually on 29 January! This popular training is limited to 30 participants, so BOOK EARLY!