Themed From Publication to Practice: Advancing Science Through Effective Communication, this year’s Annual Meeting will feature enlightening sessions and peer-to-peer discussion of interest to both seasoned publication professionals and those who are newer to the profession
REGISTER NOW! Early Bird Discount Available Until February 28, 2018
Check out these timely and engaging topics:
- Preprints – Long Overdue or Too Much Too Soon?
- The Future of Authorship Credit
- Exploration of Mandating Open Access
- FDA Patient Engagement Advisory Committee Efforts
- Scientific Congresses of the Future: Integration of Enhanced Digital Technology
- Publishers Panel: Working Together to Improve the Quality of Medical Publications
- The Evolving Role of the Medical Publication Professional: Extending Your Expertise Within Medical Affairs
- Creating Effective Scientific Platforms
- Best Practices in Video Abstracts and Poster Development
- “Mind the Gap” – Life Cycle Management and HEOR Integration
There’s even more to enjoy – the fast-paced “News You Can Use,” cutting-edge keynote addresses each day of the program, educational workshops, interactive roundtables, guided poster tours, and the ever-popular Member Poster Presentation and Networking Reception.