Collaborate and network with global Medical Affairs Professionals at the MAPS 2018 Annual Meeting
FOR Medical Affairs Professionals. BY Medical Affairs Professionals. Collaborate and network with a growing community of global Medical Affairs Professionals at the MAPS 2018 Annual Meeting, taking place February 25-27 in Miami.
MAPS 2018 will feature will feature Keynote Speakers, Expert Panel Sessions, Challenges & Solutions Workshops, and Hot Topics Chat Groups that enable Medical Affairs professionals to optimize their work with key stakeholders to support the development of and communication about therapies that will optimize patient care. All aspects of this meeting will address the following critical areas:
- Data Generation: Addressing research questions in modern Medical Affairs
- Data Dissemination: Addressing seminal trends in providing data to all stakeholders
- Data Interpretation/Translation: Addressing opportunities and challenges for optimizing communication and engagement with specific audiences
*** Don’t let those extra year-end budget dollars go to waste! ***
Early Bird Registration Ends December 31, 2017
View the engaging and interactive program, which includes such hands-on workshop topics as:
- Data Visualization – Let the Numbers Speak for Themselves
- Measuring the Impact of Medical Information: New Metrics for the Medical Affairs 2.0 Paradigm
- Aligning MSL Activities to the Needs of Their Internal Customers and Corporate Strategies to Maximize Value
- Let’s Get Digital. A Step by Step Guide to Building Your Next Tech Program: Best Practices and Unmet Needs in Medical Affairs
- Payer Perspective in use of Real World Data (RWD)
- Global Alignment in an Era of Complex Therapeutic Portfolios: Is It Possible to Achieve a Borderless, Unified, Scientific Voice?
- OK, So What’s Next?: How MSLs Can Take Charge of Their Career Development
- Medical Affairs as the Trusteed Partner for Optimizing Patient Outcomes – Creation of a Business Acumen Tool for Medical Affairs Professionals
- Facilitating the Data Journey in Medical Affairs: Applying Analytics and Getting Answers
Discover more about MAPS at www.medicalaffairs.org, and download an informative presentation.
Leave a Reply